Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rebuild the Party.

I have to tell you, I LOVE the website RebuildtheParty.com, they've got alot of fantastic ideas there. I have been saying to my close friends for quite some time, one of the biggest missed opportunities in the last election was not finding more people who could tell their stories. We jumped on Joe the Plumber (and quite frankly, that guy has overstayed his welcome, it's called fifteen minutes of fame for a reason, buddy) but we should have been doing this sooner.

The American people have forgotten why we are Republicans. The left has successfully put it in people's minds that the Republican Party is for "failed" policies of a wild west economy, endless wars, and against gay people. We have to remind people why we are Republicans and what it is to be a conservative:


I have asthetic issues with the video the font reminds me of an old uncle trying to be "hip" and it doesn't really fit what they're trying to do, but overall I think the message is pretty good and it's well edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment