Monday, March 2, 2009

Photobucket

We're hard at work getting all the details together! Andrew Ntzouras (the other guy in the video) will officially join me as my co-host for the show and he will also contribute from time to time on this blog! I've also got two other guys lined up for the rotation that I will officially announce very very soon and I have two or three more people I'd like to try and round up before we start to get going.

I'll be joined by two to three people in my line-up of friends to discuss the latest on politics here in the United States and from time to time around the world as well. The show will last 15 to 20 minutes (Ntzouras has such a short attention span, he thought 5 minutes would be more appropriate! I told him we gotta have a substantive show.) if the show is entertaining enough we could increase the running to to 1/2 an hour to 45 minutes, but I need you guys to let me know if you want more!

I'm very, very excited about this! We're all working very hard to bring you something interesting and entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment